Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Southern Hospitality with Billy Reid


Southern Hospitality With Billy Reid from Jake Davis on Vimeo.

First off, I apologize for my absence but you must understand I spent the past couple of weeks searching for inspiration, and this past week I found it in Chicago. As I continue to work and prepare for an art show later this summer and my eventual move to New York, I'll be needing to step back from the computer a bit more.

In returning back to the south yesterday, I was pleased to find this short vid on our own Billy Reid, GQ/CFDA's Best New American Mens Designer. Mr. Reid speaks a bit on his creative process, inspiration and his  dedication to building a brand rich with quality and heritage. (Whats more American than that?)

More on Billy Reid from Layered Goods

No comments:

Post a Comment