Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DULUTH Scout Pack - Back Pack


Those of you who know me can attest, I'm something of a bag lady. I'm usually rollin deep with a laptop, magazine(s) and a sweater i wont be needing. Where as most of my bags are a bit too bulky and only serve me well when its time to do laundry, The Duluth Scout Pack is the perfect sized Day Pack to serve fully functional for my urban gear (And its completely bike friendly.) Not only is this gem practical as hell, But its waxed canvas construction and leather reinforcements make it completely relevant to Americana/work-wear styles.

Named after Duluth, Minnesota, The Duluth Pack is a brand with proud heritage. For over a hundred years the Duluth Pack has been portaged across lakes on wilderness canoe trips and have changed little in their design since their introduction in 1882. Did I mention its guaranteed for life? And for 85 bucks its more than a bargain for American made durability and sheer good looks. This is my favorite purchase so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment